VISITING … THE NAZCA LINES!!
- Other Apps
- Nazca Lines are large ancient figures in the Nazca Desert, in southern Peru.
- We spent the night in a Nazca hotel, then got up early and took a short, 30-minutes overflight to see the best of the Nazca Lines.
- We drove 7 hours from Lima to Nazca city.
- In total, there are over 800 figures of straight lines, animal and plant designs. I saw only 20 of them which are some of the most famous ones.
- The best way to see the Nazca Lines is by air…. It was so much fun flying in a small airplane!
- Sadly this beautiful site is facing some environmental problems due to pollution and deforestation in the region .